– EARTHWORKS – CONSTRUCTION – PLANT INSTALLATION – LIGHTING – IRRIGATION – RENOVATION –
– TENNIS & BOULE COURTS – WATER CONSERVATION – SWIMMING POOLS –
We offer a flexible range of services for gardens and sites of all sizes. Our full design consultancy can include all or part of the following elements:
Initial Visit – no charge*
- Discuss the client’s garden ideas and get an indication of budget
- Walk the site with the client
- Take photographs (free subject to size of site)
Design Concept – One off charge subject to negotiation.
- Return to site to take detailed photographs (if this has not been concluded during the initial visit)
- Take basic measurements where necessary
- Produce artist’s impression (sketches and photographic overlays) of concepts and ideas.
- Return for site meeting with client to present various proposals.
- Finalize the brief including budget.
Design Realisation – Fees based on % of contractors cost.
- Organise survey of area to be developed
- Produce working drawings, plant plans and plant lists.
- Liaise with contractors to produce quotes/estimates.
- Submit work schedules
- Present drawings and costs to client
Project Management – Fees based on % of installation cost.
For a small fee (normally 5% of the installation cost) we will manage your garden installation.
Includes: ensuring the contractors are performing according to schedule, regular site visits and client contact.
*expenses may be expected to be met by the client if the site location is more than 50 miles from Arundel, West Sussex.