- A trilogy of gardening travelogue bestsellers published by Ebury Press at Random House.
“The Luberon Garden” – The Sunday Times Bestsellers List
- “The Angel Tree” – also condensed for Reader’s Digest.
- “The Vine Garden” – “The gardening travelogue of the year” Good Book Guide
- The Two Hour Garden published as a spin off from a 1 year series for The Sunday Times Magazine.
- Numerous articles for House & Garden magazine, The Telegraph, Guardian, Daily Mail and The Times.
- His gardens have appeared in Illustrated Gardens, Vogue, Harpers, Homes and Gardens, Architectural Digest and various books on the subject.
- Sunday Times Magazine. 1 Year, weekly gardening part-work “The Two Hour Garden”
- Orbis Publishing 6 months, Gardening Part-work
- Produced 2 gardens for House & Garden Magazine at The Chelsea Flower Show
- Exhibited his own stand for The Chelsea Flower Show
- Liverpool International Garden Festival
- Southbank Home & Garden Exhibition
- 13 part series from BBC1 ‘Dig This’ daytime Pebble Mill Contributory designer
- 26 programme series on inspirational gardens ‘Growing Places’ for BBC UKTV
- BBC2 programme on Water Gardens (part of Dream Gardens series)
- BBC2 programme designing Thai garden for David Stevens show
- ITV programme introducing gardening to students
- TV Several general interviews, opinions, advice
- BBC Radio 4 – Interviewed William Pye, Sculptor, 1/2 hour daytime
- BBC Radio 4 – Co-Presented ‘The Winter Garden’
- LBC – Gill Pyrah Show Regular contributor to afternoon programme
- Judge – R.H.S. The Hampton Garden Flower Show
- Lecturer – Inchbald School of Garden